The person in this position will assist in the support, implementation and administration of Mitel VoIP /PBX systems, switches, routers, and server/client and web applications.
- Associates Degree, or equivalent experience in a telecommunication or data networking curriculum
- Experience with QoS, Networking, VLAN’s, along with telephony skills
- Server OS set up and administration support – both Window and Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of technology as it relates to the fields of voice and data communications.
- Ability to grasp and apply technical concepts relative to the hardware/software components of telephone systems and telephony infrastructures
- Ability to organize, perform analysis, troubleshoot and interpret telecommunications data in a detailed manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer Service skills are a must
- Knowledge of common office related software products is essential for documentation and data maintenance, such as: MS Word, MS Excel, Windows O/S, Outlook…etc
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Qualified applicants submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org